The Rutgers NJC4 State Business Competition: New Jersey’s Ultimate Battle of Strategic Business Planning
Why is this such an educational and engaging experience?
The NJC4 event spans very intensive research, structured plan development and advanced financial analysis. The case study gives all teams just over a month to solve and submit their case solutions before the actual presentation day. Students will learn articulate speaking skills while practicing before competition day with their mentor and team members. The Bergen Community College Business Competition team has been two time defending champions the last two years and stands as the number one team in the state. Will you be the next student to help defend the title?
Do I have what it takes to be on the team?
- All prospective students must have a formidable cumulative GPA. 3.50 Cumulative GPA or higher is preferred.
- There is an interview process before earning a spot on the business competition team
- Multiple meetings each week during preparation month are strictly mandatory
- Outside work and heavy research is a strict requirement for this competition
Who Do I contact to learn more about the NJC4 Competition?
- Please contact the mentor for this competition for more information: Professor Albert J. Cupo at [email protected]