Transfer Liaison Contact and Availability
Rutgers-New Brunswick Transfer Liaison Contact
Annette R. Madarasz
Location: In the Student Center located by the One-Stop on the following dates:
Dates/Fall 2022: November 8th, November 18th, and November 28th.
Rutgers-Newark Transfer Liaison Contact
Lesley D. Leslie
Office Phone: (973)353-3786
Cellular Phone: (973)752-1235
Days & Time: Wednesdays, 9:30am-3:30pm,
Location: Room C-107 (across from the College Bookstore).
BCC – Rutgers University Transfer Partnership Agreement
- Enable students who graduate with an Associate Degree (A.A., or A.S.) from Bergen Community College to continue their education at Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey for the purpose of matriculating for a Baccalaureate degree (Bachelor of Science, or B.S.) in Health Administration, Public Policy, Public Health, or Urban Planning and Design from the Rutgers University Edward J. Bloustein School of Planning and Public Policy.
- See Full Agreement:
Articulation Agreement for the Bloustein Direct Admit Programs in: Health Administration, Public Policy, Public Health, and Urban Planning and Design
- Please review the transfer information accessible at https://admissions.rutgers.edu/applying/more-for-transfer-applicants
- Transfer admissions application portal: go.rutgers.edu/portal
- The transfer application Due Dates and School Availability information is accessible under Rutgers Undergraduate Admissions Web page
Financial Aid Application Deadlines
- The information about important dates and deadlines is accessible under Rutgers University’s Office of Financial Aid Web page https://financialaid.rutgers.edu/apply
Instant Decision Day (IDD)
Instant decision days, with virtual and in-person options will be hosted on an appointment only basis.
Eligible participants should be completing their associates degree the fall semester with plans to transfer to Rutgers University in the spring of 2023.
Students are encouraged to complete the Rutgers admission’s application by October 1 st (priority submission) and order an official academic transcript from all previous colleges, including Bergen.
Fall 2022 IDD Dates/Rutgers-Newark
- To schedule an IDD appointment, send email request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- IDD/Rutgers-Newark Dates:
- September 21st (Submit admissions application by September 19th)
- October 5th
- October 26th