- Assist students by providing information about the transferability of courses taken at Bergen
- Share information regarding articulation agreements with four-year colleges and the transfer process
- Lead Transfer Workshops, organize Transfer Fairs, and provide transfer resources for the students
- BCC Transfer Counselors Contact List
Schedule an appointment to meet with a Transfer Counselor to review your academic program and make specific recommendations towards your educational goals. Visit the Center for Student Success office in Room A-118 or call (201) 447-7211 to schedule an appointment.
- Provides BCC students the opportunity to meet and work with our 4-year partner schools.
- Students can plan BCC courses, create a transfer timeline, find out about Scholarship opportunities, and attend instant admissions day.
- These services are streamlining and simplifying the transfer process.
- Location: Room A-126, Pitkin Education Center
Transfer Information Presentations
Before graduating from Bergen Community College, we recommend you attend the college transfer information sessions. You will have the opportunity to meet representatives from area colleges here on campus.
Find out information about 4-year school programs, transfer requirements, scholarship opportunities, deadlines, and connect and ask questions to a transfer representative.
New Jersey Schools Virtual College Fair
Out-of-State and International Schools Virtual College Fair
- Center for Student Success: Room A-118, Pitkin Education Center, 1st Floor
- Phone: (201) 447-7211
- Email: email@example.com