All classes resume online Monday, March 23. Students must check their Bergen-issued email address and Moodle for directions from faculty. On-campus offices are closed; staff are all working remotely. Details at Bergen.edu/covid19.
Center for Food Action
The Center for Food Action (CFA) is here for Bergen Community College students, faculty, and staff in need of food and other emergency services.
Pantry location: C111A (Pitkin building)
Pantry coordinator: Lisa Pitz, MSW
Pantry phone: (201) 447-7191
- Tuesday: from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
- Thursday: from 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM.
- *Intake appointments: Tuesdays 9am-1pm & Thursdays 2pm-6pm
- All eligible students and staff must meet with the pantry coordinator for an intake interview.
- Students and staff can call or stop in the pantry to set up an intake appointment.
- All services are provided in a respectful and confidential manner.