All classes resume online Monday, March 23. Students must check their Bergen-issued email address and Moodle for directions from faculty. On-campus offices are closed; staff are all working remotely. Details at Bergen.edu/covid19.
What are e-books? Electronic books (e-books) are full-text books in electronic form that can be read online (some permit downloading). They are linked from: our online catalog; within our online subscription databases; and on public websites.
Our online catalog contains these e-book collections:
- Some 4,000 current academic & publically accessible books from many different disciplines
- Interdisciplinary books on world history, ancient to modern
- Government Documents — 150 US GPO titles, including Federal Register, Congressional Record, and Occupational Outlook Handbook.
How to use e-books linked from our catalog:
- Search the catalog as you would normally.
- For remote access just enter your BCC username and password when prompted.
How to use e-books in our databases:
Go to Databases A – Z on the Library homepage, select a database, and then search by subject. Some of these searches will pull up content from electronic books. To see the specific titles contained in a database, click on “Sources” or “Publications” on its main page.