The April 7 board of trustees meeting will take place via WebEx and telephone at 5 p.m. Click here for WebEx or call +1-415-655-0003 and use access code 470 464 248.
- Latin as a spoken language may be all but extinct. However, thereare good reasons to learn it.
- First, it is the mother of all Romance languages, such as, Spanish, Italian, French, and Portuguese.
- Second, it is the language still used by the Roman Catholic church and was used by scholars and medical professionals for centuries.
- Third, Latin has heavily influenced the English language. You can find a Latin-based word in almost every sentenceyou speak!
- On y Va is a French language textbook.
- Access the companion Site here