The Cerullo Learning Assistance Center (CLAC) is available on campus and online!
The award-winning Cerullo Learning Assistance Center offers academic support for over 200 BCC courses through a variety of services including: one-on-one appointments, walk-in services, study groups, in-class tutoring, Supplemental Instruction, and online tutoring. All tutoring services are free for all currently registered BCC students.
Tutoring for the Fall 2023 semester begins Monday, September 11!
For information on how to make an appointment on campus or online, check out our Student Guide to BCC Tutoring! CLAC staff is available to answer your questions during operating hours.
Location: L-125, Pitkin Educational Center, Paramus
Log in here to schedule a tutoring session: tutortrac.bergen.edu
Talk About the CLAC!
- Summer 2023 CLAC Newsletter
- Spring 2023 CLAC Newsletter
- Fall 2022 CLAC Newsletter
- BCC CLAC Awarded “Program of the Year” by National Tutoring Association (NTA)
- BCC CLAC Receives Outstanding Learning Center Award from National College Learning Center Association (NCLCA)
The Henry and Edith Cerullo Learning Assistance Center comprises the following individual centers:
- Tutoring Center
- Ender Math & Science Walk-In Center
- Writing Center
- English Language Resource Center (ELRC)
- Tutoring Center at the Meadowlands Campus
- Supplemental Instruction Center
CLAC Mission Statement: The Cerullo Learning Assistance Center is committed to providing academic support and fostering independent learning for all BCC students in a nurturing environment, while guiding them through their educational journey.
CLAC Vision Statement: The Cerullo Learning Assistance Center commits to providing exemplary academic support utilizing a purposeful, student-centered approach.