The Cerullo Learning Assistance Center (CLAC) is available on campus and online!
The award-winning Cerullo Learning Assistance Center offers academic support for over 200 BCC courses through a variety of services including: one-on-one appointments, walk-in services, study groups, in-class tutoring, Supplemental Instruction, and online tutoring. All tutoring services are FREE for all currently registered BCC students.
For information on how to make an appointment on campus or online, check out our Student Guide to BCC Tutoring! CLAC staff is available to answer your questions during operating hours.
Location: L-125, Pitkin Educational Center, Paramus
Talk About the CLAC!
- Spring Summer 2021 CLAC Newsletter
- BCC CLAC Named Best Two-Year College Tutoring Resource in the U.S.
- BCC CLAC Awarded “Program of the Year” by National Tutoring Association (NTA)
The Henry and Edith Cerullo Learning Assistance Center comprises the following individual centers:
- The Tutoring Center
- The Math & Science Walk-In Center
- The Writing Center
- The English Language Resource Center (ELRC)
- The Testing & Tutoring Center at the Meadowlands Campus
- The Supplemental Instruction Center
CLAC Mission Statement: The Cerullo Learning Assistance Center is committed to providing academic support and fostering independent learning for all BCC students in a nurturing environment, while guiding them through their educational journey.
CLAC Vision Statement: The Cerullo Learning Assistance Center commits to providing exemplary academic support utilizing a purposeful, student-centered approach.