Prior to Advising
- Submit previous college transcripts
- Submit Immunization Records
- Open your student account at my.bergen.edu
- Submit your FAFSA & monitor progress in Financial Aid in Self Service
- Complete Placement Test or submit testing waivers
Meet with an Advisor to:
- Review placement results
- Confirm program of study
- Create first term course plan
- Begin to create an educational plan
- Connect you with campus resources
*Placement must be completed & Self Service access is required for advising
- Go to Self Service Plan & Register and follow the advising plan to create your schedule. Search the days/times of each class & select.
- Register for your classes in Self Service.
- Check your Tuition Bill in Self Service Student Finance
- Be sure to meet tuition deadlines
Sign up for Emergency Alert Notifications
Reminder: If you decide not to attend BCC: clear your account!
Be sure to drop all classes and make sure your tuition account is updated. Failure to do so, may result in tuition charges or fees.
All changes can be done through Self Service or contact Registration (email@example.com) to submit a remote withdrawal form.