- Tutor Application – Spring 2020
- Office Assistant – Student Aid Application
- Request for Study Groups
Please use this form to request a study group. Once three (3) requests for the same course have been received, the study group will be scheduled and you will be notified of the day and time.
- Request for Permanent Appointments
This form is for students registered with the Office of Specialized Services or the Educational Opportunity Fund who would like to request permanent tutorial sessions.
- Tutoring Referral Form – Faculty may use this form to refer students for tutoring
- WriteNow – Get email assistance with your writing! WriteNow provides asynchronous feedback to students on writing assignments across the curriculum. BCC’s own writing tutors will review your work and reply with feedback. BCC students are allowed to submit one assignment per week. Feedback will be provided within 48 business hours.
Notice of public meeting for the Board of Trustees for August 10th. For more information, click here.