The April 7 board of trustees meeting will take place via WebEx and telephone at 5 p.m. Click here for WebEx or call +1-415-655-0003 and use access code 470 464 248.
Career and Workforce Development Center
The Career and Workforce Development Center strives to prepare students to meet their individualistic goals by delivering comprehensive services through career advisement and programs, academic guidance, experiential learning and employment services.
Location: Pitkin Education Center, Room A-123
- Career Counseling and Exploration
- Career and Volunteer Fairs
- Career Resource Room
- Experiential Learning Opportunities (Co-op, Internships, and Service Learning)
- Weekly Workshops
- Employer visits
- Job Search and Transfer Websites – College Central, Perfect Interview, and NJ Transfer.
- For job opportunities, follow the “CollegeCentral.com” hyperlink.
It provides employers the service to post company profiles and positions for students to view and apply efficiently, and free of charge. Employers can post a job or a students can search for a position.
- To find out more about your program and the types of careers it may lead to, Click here or on the “WHAT CAN I DO WITH THIS MAJOR” icon
- Student Evaluation Form
The Career Center handles the paperwork for Federal Work Study and On-Campus Employment.
Spring Job Fair at Bergen Community College
Location: Student Center – Main Campus
Date: Tuesday, April 7, 2020.
Time: From 10:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M.