We are here to serve you!
You can review the information below regarding dates, times, and meeting locations for all of our general campus tours.
Our campus tours are provided by the Trailblazers, our student ambassador organization for our department.
Tours of the campus include visiting various student services and facilities common to current students on campus.
You will have the ability to meet with an Enrollment Specialist at the conclusion of your tour who can discuss any further questions you may have.
If you have not yet applied to BCC, we can also assist you with the application process at the end of your tour.
Dates & Time
- Regular Tours Schedule: Tours are given Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays* at 3:00 P.M.
- *Summer Hours: Note that from June to mid-August there are no Friday tours as the college is closed on Fridays for Summer Hours.
Tours will meet at the Office of Admissions and Recruitment, Pitkin Education Center, Room A-115
- Tours go out promptly and last approximately 1 hour;
- If you are a High School Guidance Counselor or other Program Coordinator and would like to schedule for a group of students to visit BCC, please call (201)447-3664 to have a session scheduled.
- Follow options for Guidance Counselors and bringing a group to campus;
- Please allow additional time for parking and navigating the campus. Campus Maps.