The April 7 board of trustees meeting will take place via WebEx and telephone at 5 p.m. Click here for WebEx or call +1-415-655-0003 and use access code 470 464 248.
Many of our Horticulture alumni have been very successful. Some of their various vocations include: business owner, landscape architect, estate manager, sales person, greenhouse manager, garden center sales, crew leader, floral designer, interior plant-scape owner or technician, IPM technician, and many others. A number of them are very involved in the horticulture community and have held offices in horticultural organizations and associations. Many have been guest speakers at related seminars and conferences, and some have been guest lecturers or teachers at BCC. Five members of the Horticulture Advisory Committee are BCC Horticulture graduates. Many of our graduates have gone on to receive Bachelors or Masters degrees. Below is a listing of some of our successful alumni. We are very proud of them.
- Susan K. Gruben, Retired former Associate Professor, Horticulture, Bergen Community College
- Garrett Planten, Horticulture Technical Assistant, Bergen Community College
- Glenn Jacobsen, owner, Jacobsen Landscape Design and Construction
- Mark Borst, owner, Borst Landscape Design
- Paul Keyes, (Please see Testimonials) owner, Paul Keyes Associates
Bergen Community College Horticulture Program
Ender Hall Room E-177
Phone (201) 447-7955
E-Mail: [email protected]