Interpreter Request Content
To request an Interpreter, you need to provide the following:
- Name of the event (Examples: Tutoring session, Counselor meeting, Professor/Instructor meeting, Commencement ceremony, Class meeting…)
- Date of when Interpreter is needed
- Time of the event (Start time and End Time)
- Location/Building: Include the name of the Building and Room/Office number
- Location/Place: State if Interpreter is needed to meet you on campus OR if the event is remote/online on the computer (via Web).
- If you need an Interpreter throughout the semester, please provide the semester information.
- More information about the semester’s name, start & end dates can be found under the Registration Calendar information Web page (www.bergen.edu/regcal )
Interpreter Request Contact Information
Please email your request to Deaf Services: firstname.lastname@example.org