International Student Center
Bergen Community College is proud to host over 1000 international students from over 138 countries around the world.
- If you are a CURRENT student at Bergen Community College, please visit the Information for Current International Students Web page for details, or call the office at (201) 689- 7601, or drop by the ISC in Room C-102 to see an International Counselor.
- If you are a NEW student recently admitted at Bergen Community, please review the steps you need to follow upon arrival to New Jersey:
- If you are a NEW student recently admitted at Bergen Community College as a TRANSFER STUDENT, please review the steps you need to follow:
- If you would like to become a student at Bergen Community College, please visit the Information for Future International Students Web page.
Here you will you will find a complete checklist of materials needed for admission to the College and a list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
- If you have any questions at all, please email us. This email is checked daily, Monday – Friday. The International Admissions email address is: [email protected]
You may also stop by the International Student Center. We are located in the Pitkin Education Center on the Main Campus in Paramus, New Jersey in Room C-102.
No appointment is necessary.
|Hours of Operation|
|Monday and Thursday||8:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.|
|Tuesday and Wednesday||8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.|
|Friday:||Closed (Summer Hours*).|
The period of summer hours for 2019 will start on Monday, June 3, 2019 and shall conclude on Friday, August 9, 2019.