Bergen Community College welcomes hundreds of international students from over 55 countries around the world. Our beautiful campus offers a safe and welcoming environment just 30 miles away from New York City. Bergen’s open admissions, strong student support services, excellent academic environment, and seamless transfer to public and private universities make it a great place for international students to start their American college experience.
The International Student Center assists prospective and current F-1 international students with comprehensive services including admissions, immigration, and academic related matters.
Apply to Bergen as an International Student
Getting Started as an International Student
Resources for Current International Students
Location: Pitkin Education Center on the Main Campus in Paramus, New Jersey in Room SC-110
ISC Admissions Email: email@example.com
ISC General Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kate Plessing-Brunetto, Managing Director of Admissions and International Programs
- Patricia Aguilar, SEVIS Coordinator
- Mine Ugurlu, Enrollment Specialist
- Irene Smith, Executive Secretary
- Prof. Amparo Codding, International Student Counselor