Basic Math is exactly that, basic.Basic Math encompasses everything you need to know to get through your average day.
In this course you will discover:
What are whole numbers?
What are fractions?
Hint: ever try to cut a pie into pieces so everyone gets a fair portion?
What is the decimal system?
Hint: our monetary system is based on this.
How to add, subtract, multiply, and divide whole numbers, fractions and decimals.
You can use the study guides to remember basic rules. You can take advantage ofthe Self Study site and teach yourself the concepts of Basic Math. And you can print out review sheets that may be helpful for you to stay ahead of your classwork. More options will be added in the future.
- Basic Math Flashcards
- Basic Math Keywords
- Review Sheets – Basic Mathematics Cumulative Review – Version A
- Review Sheets – Basic Mathematics Cumulative Review – Version B
- Review Sheets – Addition of Whole Numbers – Section 1.2
- Review Sheets – Division of Whole Numbers – Section 1.6
- Review Sheets – Exponential Notation and Order of Operations – Section 1.9
- Self Study With McGraw Hill’s Mathzone
- Study Guide – Order of Operations