Are your students engaged and participating in the class?
To learn more about how to engage students for active and collaborative learning register for a 2-day Summer Institute.
Major topics addressed at the Summer Institute include:
- Experiential Learning
- Problem-Based Learning
- Digital Humanities Projects
- Integrative Learning
- Cooperative and Collaborative Learning
- Culturally Responsive Teaching
- Learner-Centered Assessment
- Research-Based Teaching Practices
Expectations for participants are to:
- Participate in 2-day training sessions
- Develop a class activity for your 2018-2019 course
- Present your work at the CITL Showcase or Summer Institute
- Call for Proposal – March 16, 2018
- Registration information – April 16, 2018
- Summer Institute – May 14-15, 2018
To be eligible for CITL Summer Institute compensation you must attend two full day program.
- Ken Bain presents Deep Learning
- CITL Summer Institute 2018 – Agenda
- CITL Summer Institute 2018 – Program
- Register for CITL Summer Institute 2018.
View Images from Prior Summer Institutes
Images from Summer Institute 2016
Past Program Brochures