The Center for Institutional Effectiveness (CIE) was created in 2004, and with Institutional Research, reports to the Vice President of Institutional Effectiveness. Its mission is to promote institutional policies, practices and activities which enhance institutional effectiveness, to foster on campus a culture that values inquiry, evidence and collaboration and to support college-wide decision-making and planning initiatives by collecting, analyzing and reporting information about the College.
While the Center’s activities, initiatives and projects will vary over time in response to changing needs, its current emphasis is on institutional research, strategic planning and assessment.
|Name||Position||Office Room #||Telephone|
|Dr. Yun K. Kim||Vice President for Institutional Effectiveness||A310||201-301-1593|
|Tonia McKoy||Managing Director, Institutional Research||A330||201-612-5564|
|Dr. Amanda Moynihan||Senior Research Associate||A330||201-879-3626|
|Jesse Jacondin||Research Assistant||A330||201-879-8913|
|Sarah Keenan||Research Assistant||A330||201-447-7209|
|Ruth Ann Heck||Administrative Assistant||A310||201-689-7656|
- Amarjit Kaur, Managing Director, Center for Innovation in Teaching and Learning; CIE Assessment Fellow
- Gail Fernandez, Interim Dean of Assessment, Associate Professor/American Language Program; CIE Assessment Fellow
- Ilene Kleinman, Dean of Curriculum and Scheduling; CIE Assessment Fellow
- Jill Rivera, Associate Dean of Student Success and Completion; CIE Assessment Fellow
- Joanna Campbell, Professor, Dental Hygiene; CIE Assessment Fellow
- Maureen Ellis-Davis, Assistant Professor, Sociology; CIE Assessment Fellow
- Shyamal Tiwari, Assistant Professor, Performing Arts; CIE Assessment Fellow