All classes resume online Monday, March 23. Students must check their Bergen-issued email address and Moodle for directions from faculty. On-campus offices are closed; staff are all working remotely. Details at Bergen.edu/covid19.
Institutional Research supports college-wide decision-making and planning initiatives by collecting, analyzing and reporting information about the College.
The activities of Institutional Research include:
- Compiling and publishing an annual Fact Book which contains enrollment, graduation, faculty and financial information
- Periodically surveying students, graduates, faculty, staff and members of the Bergen County community
- Monitoring student enrollment and demographic trends
- Monitoring and reporting on the College’s planning process
- Preparing reports as mandated by local, state and federal agencies
- Supporting faculty in the program review process
- Voluntary reporting to external associations and initiatives including, but not limited to, the VFA (Voluntary Framework of Accountability), the NCCBP (National Community College Benchmark Project), and the SAM (Student Achievement Measure)