Throughout the academic year, faculty and students will request certain data reports from Institutional Research. If these reports are deemed beneficial to the school as a whole, they will be shared here under the Reports section.
The Selection of Bergen Community College’s Peer Institutions
The Selection of Bergen Community College’s Peer Institutions Report details the process by which Bergen Community College selected its new peer institutions in 2017. Being able to reference institutional characteristics and performance metrics from a valid group of peer institutions is a valuable tool as the College makes institutional decisions.
Bergen Community College’s Economic Impact Study
In March 2017, Economic Modeling Specialists Intl. was commissioned by Bergen Community College to do an Economic Impact Study that assesses the impact the College has on the regional economy and the benefits generated by it for students, taxpayers, and society. The results of this study can be found in the three reports below.
- Executive Summary – Analysis of the Economic Impact of Education and Return on Investment
- Main Report – Analysis of the Economic Impact of Education and Return on Investment
- Fact Sheet – Analysis of the Economic Impact of Education and Return on Investment
The Graduate Profiles
The Graduate Profiles highlight the demographic makeup of the graduates and the program information for the degrees and certificates awarded during the given academic year.
- 2019 Graduate Profile
- 2018 Graduate Profile
- 2017 Graduate Profile
- 2016 Graduate Profile
- 2015 Graduate Profile
- 2014 Graduate Profile
- 2013 Graduate Profile
The Annual Institutional Profiles
The Annual Institutional Profiles provide a summary of the relevant institutional data, as well as Bergen Community College’s accomplishments and contributions to the community.
- 2021 Annual Institutional Profile
- 2020 Annual Institutional Profile
- 2019 Annual Institutional Profile
- 2018 Annual Institutional Profile
- 2017 Annual Institutional Profile
- 2016 Annual Institutional Profile
- 2015 Annual Institutional Profile
- 2014 Annual Institutional Profile
- 2013 Annual Institutional Profile
IPEDS Data Feedback Reports
IPEDS (Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System) Data Feedback Reports are intended to provide institutions with a context for examining the data they submitted to IPEDS. The purpose of these reports is to provide institutional executives a useful resource and to help improve the quality and comparability of IPEDS data.
- 2020 IPEDS Data Feedback Report
- 2019 IPEDS Data Feedback Report
- 2018 IPEDS Data Feedback Report
- 2017 IPEDS Data Feedback Report
- 2016 IPEDS Data Feedback Report
- 2015 IPEDS Data Feedback Report
- 2014 IPEDS Data Feedback Report
- 2013 IPEDS Data Feedback Report
- 2012 IPEDS Data Feedback Report
- 2011 IPEDS Data Feedback Report
- 2010 IPEDS Data Feedback Report
- 2009 IPEDS Data Feedback Report
Voluntary Framework of Accountability
The Voluntary Framework of Accountability is the principle accountability framework for community colleges with measures defined to encompass the full breadth of the community college mission and the diversity of students’ goals and educational experiences.
- VFA Year Six Report (Fall 2012 and Fall 2016 Cohorts)
- VFA Year Five Report (Fall 2011 and Fall 2015 Cohorts)
- VFA Year Four Report (Fall 2010 and Fall 2014 Cohorts)
- VFA Year Three Report (Fall 2009 and Fall 2013 Cohorts)
- VFA Year Two Report (Fall 2008 and Fall 2012 Cohorts)
- VFA Year One Report (Fall 2007 and Fall 2011 Cohorts)
National Study of Learning, Voting, and Engagement
Centered at the Tufts Institute for Democracy & Higher Education, the National Study of Learning, Voting, and Engagement aims to objectively examine student and institution-level data on student registration and voting rates. The study shares individualized reports to participating colleges.
Institutional Research completes other annual reports that do not fall under any specific category, but could still be of use to the public. These reports are posted below.
- Data Boxes 2014 – 2018 Report includes enrollment information for the past five fall semesters, number of degrees awarded for the past five academic years and number of students who transferred from the program to another 2- or 4- year college over the same five year period.
- Graduation and Course Completion Rates graphically displays four years of graduation rates by race/ethnicity as well as nine semesters of course completion rates by race/ethnicity for Developmental courses, General Education courses, and some of the most commonly taken courses at the College.
- Student Achievement Measure (SAM) is supported by six sponsoring associations, working together to provide a more comprehensive and accurate picture of student progress and completion.
- Summer Intensive Program Data Brief is a comprehensive look at the four cohorts of the Summer Intensive/Teaneck Senior Service Program dating back to the program’s launch in Summer 2013.