Throughout the academic year, faculty and students will request certain data reports from Institutional Research. If these reports are deemed beneficial to the school as a whole, they will be shared here under the Reports section.
Bergen Community College’s Economic Impact Study
In March 2017, Economic Modeling Specialists Intl. was commissioned by Bergen Community College to do an Economic Impact Study that assesses the impact the College has on the regional economy and the benefits generated by it for students, taxpayers, and society. The results of this study can be found in the three reports below.
- Executive Summary – Analysis of the Economic Impact of Education and Return on Investment
- Main Report – Analysis of the Economic Impact of Education and Return on Investment
- Fact Sheet – Analysis of the Economic Impact of Education and Return on Investment
The Graduate Profiles
The Graduate Profiles highlight the demographic makeup of the graduates and the program information for the degrees and certificates awarded during the given academic year.
- 2016 Graduate Profile – August 2015, December 2015 and May 2016
- 2015 Graduate Profile – August 2014, December 2014 and May 2015
- 2014 Graduate Profile – August 2013, December 2013 and May 2014
- 2013 Graduate Profile – August 2012, December 2012 and May 2013
The Annual Institutional Profiles
The Annual Institutional Profiles provide a summary of the relevant institutional data, as well as Bergen Community College’s accomplishments and contributions to the community.
- 2017 Annual Institutional Profile
- 2016 Annual Institutional Profile
- 2015 Annual Institutional Profile
- 2014 Annual Institutional Profile
- 2013 Annual Institutional Profile
IPEDS Data Feedback Reports
IPEDS (Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System) Data Feedback Reports are intended to provide institutions with a context for examining the data they submitted to IPEDS. The purpose of these reports is to provide institutional executives a useful resource and to help improve the quality and comparability of IPEDS data.
- 2016 IPEDS Data Feedback Report
- 2015 IPEDS Data Feedback Report
- 2014 IPEDS Data Feedback Report
- 2013 IPEDS Data Feedback Report
- 2012 IPEDS Data Feedback Report
- 2011 IPEDS Data Feedback Report
- 2010 IPEDS Data Feedback Report
- 2009 IPEDS Data Feedback Report
Voluntary Framework of Accountability
The Voluntary Framework of Accountability is the principle accountability framework for community colleges with measures defined to encompass the full breadth of the community college mission and the diversity of students’ goals and educational experiences.
- VFA Year Four Report (Fall 2010 and Fall 2013 Cohorts)
- VFA Year Three Report (Fall 2009 and Fall 2013 Cohorts)
- VFA Year Two Report (Fall 2008 and Fall 2012 Cohorts)
- VFA Year One Report (Fall 2007 and Fall 2011 Cohorts)
- Data Box 2012 – 2016 Report includes enrollment information for the past five fall semesters, number of degrees awarded for the past five academic years and number of students who transferred from the program to another 2- or 4- year college over the same five year period.
- Graduation Rates and Course Completion Rates graphically displays five years of graduation rates by race/ethnicity as well as five years of course completion rates by race/ethnicity for Developmental courses, General Education courses and Gatekeeper courses.
- Student Achievement Measure (SAM) is supported by six sponsoring associations, working together to provide a more comprehensive and accurate picture of student progress and completion.
- Summer Intensive Program Data Brief is a comprehensive look at the four cohorts of the Summer Intensive/Teaneck Senior Service Program dating back to the program’s launch in Summer 2013.