The Student Right to Know Act requires an institution that participates in any student financial assistance program under Title IV of the Higher Education Act of 1965 (as amended) to disclose information about graduation rates to current and prospective students.
The Graduation/Transfer Rate Report shows the graduation and transfer rates for full-time, degree or certificate seeking students who started in the fall semester three years prior (150%) to the graduation/transfer date.
Full-Time Student Cohorts
The following reports are all for First-Time, Full-Time, Degree/Certificate-Seeking students who started at Bergen in the Cohort Year indicated below.
- Fall 2013 Cohort – Fall 2017 Cohort
- Fall 2012 Cohort – Fall 2016 Cohort
- Fall 2011 Cohort – Fall 2015 Cohort
- Fall 2010 Cohort – Fall 2014 Cohort
- Fall 2009 Cohort – Fall 2013 Cohort
- Fall 2008 Cohort – Fall 2012 Cohort
- Fall 2007 Cohort – Fall 2011 Cohort
Part-Time Student Cohorts
The following reports are for First-Time, Part-Time, Degree/Certificate-Seeking students who started at Bergen in the Cohort Year indicated below.