The Career and Workforce Development Center strives to prepare students to meet their professional goals. Comprehensive services such as: career advisement, academic guidance, professional development, experiential learning and employment networks provide Bergen students/alumni with the tools necessary to achieve their goals.
Location: Pitkin Education Building, Student Center, SC111
- Career Planning Resources
- CollegeCentral.com. The College Central Network provides employers with a place to post their openings and connect with students. Students have access to jobs, helpful career building articles, and résumé assistance.
- Resume trends 2021/2022– 10 résumé trends that you NEED to know.
- Novoresume.com’s career blog provides students and job seekers with beneficial career tips that will help you land your dream job.
- Bergen’s Sidney Silverman Library Career Resources here!
- To research where your transfer credits will be accepted in-state, visit njtransfer.org
- Visit What Can I Do With A Major in…? to find out more about your program and the types of careers it may lead to!
- Visit O*Net OnLine for additional career resources
- Ferguson’s Career Guidance Center Take a free career assessment here!
Work Study and On-Campus Employment
- NJ Internship Opportunity -For students interested in the fields of Education, Politics, Finance, Communications & Government Affairs.
- Dominican College Summer 2022 Undergraduate Research Internship Opportunities
- The HACU National Internship Program
- CAVU INTERNSHIP – For IT students or students interested in IT careers.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get up to date information on internships and local job postings
Career And Volunteer Events
Students are encouraged to attend the upcoming events.