The Career and Workforce Development Center strives to prepare students to meet their individualistic goals by delivering comprehensive services through career advisement and programs, academic guidance, experiential learning and employment services.
Location: Pitkin Education Center, One-Stop Center, OS123
- Career Counseling and Exploration
- Career and Volunteer Fairs
- Career Resource Room
- Experiential Learning Opportunities (Co-op, Internships, and Service Learning)
- Weekly Workshops
- Employer visits
- Job Search and Transfer Websites – College Central, Perfect Interview, and NJ Transfer.
- For job opportunities, visit CollegeCentral.com.
It provides employers the service to post company profiles and positions for students to view and apply efficiently, and free of charge. Employers can post a job or a students can search for a position.
- Resume trends 2021/2022– 10 resume trends that you NEED to know.
- Novoresume.com’s career blog provides students and job seekers with beneficial career tips that will help you land your dream job.
- To find out more about your program and the types of careers it may lead to, visit What Can I Do With A Major in…?
- Student Evaluation Form
- Ferguson’s Career Guidance Center Take a free career assessment here!
Work Study and On-Campus Employment
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (New York, NY) – MSK Clinical Oncology Internships 2022 Application Info
- Pearson PLC Summer Internships Webinar: Thursday, December 2nd 9:30AM-10:30AM. Join Zoom Meeting HERE Meeting ID: 993 1192 4372 Passcode: WRT8Hn
Career And Volunteer Events
Students are encouraged to attend the upcoming events.
Fall Job Fair
Our Fall Job Fair will be held on Tuesday, November 2, 2021.
For more information about the Job Fair, please contact Brendan Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org