Document Submission Process
Your eligibility for services and accommodations through the Office of Specialized Services (OSS) is a separate process and done independently of Enrollment Services. You are encouraged to contact OSS in the early stages of college planning.
To attend Bergen Community College and use services provided by OSS you must complete a 6 step process. Note: Students with temporary injuries or illnesses should instead refer to the registration process outlined on the Temporary Injuries & Services page.
- Step One: Apply to the College
- Step Two: Submit Intake Form
- Step Three: Provide Documentation
- Step Four: Documentation Review
- Step Five: Accommodation Workshop
- Step Six: Registration