ONCE your Intake Form and all of your supporting Documentation have been submitted and reviewed and you have been found eligible for accommodations, you will be sent an Eligibility Letter to your BCC student email.
Do not sign up for an Accommodation Workshop until you have received your Services Eligibility letter in your Bergen email OR you will have to re-take it once you are found eligible for services!
Sign up for an Accommodation Workshop
We recommend to only use a laptop or desktop computer when signing up for an accommodation workshop.
Accommodations are held remotely/online or in-person:
- In-Person: If you prefer in-person accommodation workshop, please contact email@example.com to schedule an appointment.
- Online/Remote: To attend the remote/online accommodation, you need to complete and submit the below “OSS Accommodations Workshop RSVP” form.
To schedule/register/sign up for an accommodations workshop, please follow below link/click on the orange “OSS Accommodations Workshop RSVP” link to fill out a Google form using your Bergen Student email (…@me.bergen.edu).
- If you are unable to attend the scheduled accommodations workshop, please contact our main office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 201-612-5269 to schedule a 1-1 appointment with a Resource Accommodations Specialist for an accommodation workshop.
- If you are having issues with the Google form access permissions, please make sure you are able to log on your Bergen portal account before completing the Google form.
You might consider to proceed as follow:
- First, log on the Bergen Portal (my.bergen.edu)
- Open your Bergen Student Email (using the MY.BERGEN.EDU portal landing page menu options)
- Then, click on the orange “OSS Accommodations Workshop RSVP” link to fill out the Google form using your Bergen student email.
Detailed information about available accommodations can be found at the Accommodation Descriptions Web page.