Mon and Thurs: 8 AM – 5:30 PM
Tues and Wed: 8 AM –7 PM
Fri: 8 AM – 5 PM
These hours are subject to change based on holidays and special events.
In order to stay in good standing with the EOF Program and to continue to receive funding, EOF students must adhere to the following guidelines. Failure to adhere to these guidelines that have been set forth by the State of New Jersey can result in loss of EOF monies.
- The EOF Grant is not an entitlement program. In addition, the State has mandated and funded a core of services to ensure students’ success in college.Accepted applicants will sign and adhere to an EOF Student Contract agreeing to participate in the guidelines of the EOF Grant.
- All students must maintain good academic standing in accordance with BCC regulations.
- Any student who participates in the EOF program must maintain a satisfactory academic standing as outlined in the Catalog/Academic regulations.
- Once accepted into the EOF program all students must meet with their assigned counselor before registering for each semester.All EOF students have an “EOF Hold” on their record which prevents them from registering until the hold is removed by their counselor.This helps insure that you are taking the right courses at the right time and will help you complete your academic and career goals in a timely manner.
- Ongoing student/counselor contact is an important element of the EOF program. All students must meet with their assigned counselor a minimum of once a month.
- Students who fall below a C in any course at the time of progress reports will be required to attend weekly tutoring in that subject through the remainder of the semester.
- Students must renew their FAFSA application once a year in the spring including submitting income tax returns for both parent and student for the year.Failure to do so will jeopardize EOF funding.
- Students must advise the EOF Department of any changes in status from full time to part time in order to avoid complications in their financial aid.
- It is ultimately the student’s responsibility to renew all financial aid forms by the appropriate deadlines.
- Students are responsible for reading and responding appropriately to all mailed correspondence from the EOF and Financial Aid Departments.
- Each semester all EOF students must attend a mandatory EOF Workshop as well as a minimum of 2 additional EOF workshops of their choice.