BCC Faculty and Staff
Faculty and Staff must show a current BCC photo ID card.
- Faculty: Limited to a total of 20 items at any given time.
- Staff: Limited to 10 items at any given time.
- Loan Period:
- Circulating Books – length of the current semester. No renewals.
- Popular Reading, Audio Books – 3 weeks
- May be renewed for 1 loan period, unless requested by another patron.
- Limit – 3 renewals.
- Circulating Media items – 7 days. No renewals.
- Renewals may be made:
- in person at the Library Service Desk.
- online by selecting My Library Account on the Library homepage.
- calling the Service Desk at 201-447-7970.
- Media Equipment and Reserve materials for classroom use in Pitkin Education Center or Ender Hall:
Full-time BCC faculty may apply for borrowing privileges at most academic libraries in New Jersey through the VALE Reciprocal Borrowing Program. (This service is not available for adjunct faculty.)
For a list of full Faculty Services see Other faculty services.