Faculty and Staff must show a current BCC photo ID card.
- Faculty: Limited to a total of 20 items at any given time.
- Staff: Limited to 10 items at any given time.
- Loan Period:
- Circulating Books – length of the current semester. No renewals.
- Popular Reading, Audio Books – 3 weeks
- May be renewed for 1 loan period, unless requested by another patron.
- Limit – 2 renewals.
- Circulating Media items – 7 days. No renewals.
- Renewals may be made:
- in person at the Library Service Desk.
- online by selecting My Library Account on the Library homepage.
- calling the Service Desk at 201-879-7970.
- Media Equipment and Reserve materials for classroom use in Pitkin Education Center or Ender Hall:
Full-time BCC faculty may apply for borrowing privileges at most academic libraries in New Jersey through the VALE Reciprocal Borrowing Program. (This service is not available for adjunct faculty or students.)
For a list of full Faculty Services see Other faculty services.