- Requests for material not owned by the Sidney Silverman Library may be made by:
- Students who are currently enrolled in courses which bear institutional and/or degree credits
- Faculty and staff
- Members of the Bergen Community College Foundation Alumni Network.
- Lending and Renewal periods vary depending on the lending Library.
- ILL requests are limited to 10 requests per 15-week semester (spring, summer, fall). A limit of 3 interlibrary loan items may be checked out at any given time. We do not accept requests for textbooks, dissertations, study guides, thesis, media items or any other materials within our collection.
- Forms are available ONLINE. Incomplete forms may delay or prevent processing of requests. Users can also directly place requests form the library catalog for materials not owned by BCC.
For renewals and questions, contact the Interlibrary Loan office Mon – Fri: 201-879-7982 email@example.com.