BCC Students / Dual Enrolled Students
BCC Students must present a current BCC photo ID card to borrow materials. Non-BCC students in joint degree programs may request borrowing privileges by presenting their college ID at the BCC Library Service Desk.
- Limited to a total of 10 items at any given time.
- Overdue or lost items will result in a hold being placed on the student’s records and may prevent the student from registering for classes, receiving grades, or requesting a transcript.
- Loan Period:
- Circulating Books – 21 days (or the last day of the semester whichever occurs first).
- Media – 7 days (or the last day of the semester whichever occurs first).
- Circulating Books may be renewed unless requested by another borrower.
- Limit – 3 renewals.
- Renewals may be made:
- in person.
- online by selecting My Library Account on the Library homepage.
- calling the Service Desk at 201-447-7970.
- Media – No renewals.
Students Enrolled in Non-Credit Courses
Students enrolled in non-credit courses at Bergen Community College may request borrowing privileges by presenting proof of registration and another valid form of identification at the Service Desk.
- Borrowing privileges are extended for the duration of the non-credit course/program in which the individual is enrolled.
- Limited to 4 items at any given time.
- Loan period
- Books – 21 days (one renewal)
- Media – 7 days (no renewals)
- Items may be renewed unless requested by another patron; renewals may be made:
- in person,
- or by calling the Service Desk at 201-447-7970.
- Some restrictions may apply.
- Bergen County residents enrolled in non-credit courses are encouraged to apply for borrowing privileges under the BCCLS reciprocal borrowing program. (BCCLS patrons have borrowing privileges for one year or the expiration date on their public library card whichever occurs sooner.)