Interlibrary Loan (ILL) Policy
- Requests for material not owned by the Sidney Silverman Library may be made by:
- Students who are currently enrolled in courses which bear institutional and/or degree credits
- Faculty and staff
- Members of the Bergen Community College Foundation Alumni Network.
- Lending and Renewal periods vary depending on the lending Library.
- ILL requests are limited to 10 requests per 15-week semester (spring, summer, fall). A limit of 3 interlibrary loan items may be checked out at any given time. We do not accept requests for textbooks, dissertations, thesis, media items or any other materials within our collection.
- Forms are available ONLINE. Incomplete forms may delay or prevent processing of requests.
For renewals and questions, contact the Interlibrary Loan office Mon – Fri: 201-447-7982 [email protected].