The April 7 board of trustees meeting will take place via WebEx and telephone at 5 p.m. Click here for WebEx or call +1-415-655-0003 and use access code 470 464 248.
Welcome to the Department of Human Resources at Bergen Community College. We encourage you to utilize our Website as a resource for information.
The Department of Human Resources is committed to attracting, motivating, developing and retaining highly competent employees to support the College’s mission of “high quality, relevant and varied educational programs and for intellectual, cultural and personal growth for all members of its community.” Our commitment is to design and implement policies, services and programs in a professional and customer service oriented manner.
Our services cover all areas of Human Resources including:
- Development, implementation and interpretation of policies and programs
- Recruitment, orientation, evaluation and training of employees
- Enrollment of employees, implementation and administration of benefit plans, including health, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement and pension
- Establishment and maintenance of accurate employee records and information systems
- Negotiation and administration of Collective Bargaining Agreements
- Compliance with local, state and federal laws in order to ensure fair and equal treatment of all employees
Department of Human Resources
Bergen Community College
400 Paramus Road, Room A-316
Paramus, NJ 07652-1595
Email: [email protected]
Hours of Operation: Monday through Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (except College Holidays)