The NJDPB has partnered with Businessolver to offer an online benefit enrollment tool called Benefitsolver. Employees will be able to log into Benefitsolver by accessing a link on the MyNewJersey portal to make changes to medical plans. Paper forms will no longer be accepted.
Benefitsolver is an online benefits enrollment tool that provides you with 24/7 access to information about your health benefits to make your elections during open enrollment, as well as to make any midyear changes for life events.
To log into Benefitsolver, take the following steps:
- Navigate to http://mynjbenefitshub.nj.gov and click Register. *
- Enter your SSN, Date of Birth and Zip Code to create your username and password.
- Company key is: SHBP/SEHBP
For detailed instructions on how to access your benefits please click on the following link: How to Access your Benefits – Benefitsolver
Want to be able to access your benefits on your mobile phone? Click MyChoice Health Benefits Mobile App Information to find out more information about the MyChoice mobile app.
Flexible Spending Accounts FSAs
Flexible Spending Accounts are a convenient, pre-tax way to pay for eligible out-of-pocket health care, dependent care, and transit expenses. Based on elected contributions, monies from each paycheck are deposited into your account(s) before federal income, Social Security and Medicare taxes are withheld to be used for eligible expenses using the before-tax dollars from your account(s). Participation in the plans is voluntary. Bergen Community College offers the following Section 125 Flexible Spending Accounts through Further:
- Medical Flexible Spending – 2022 Medical & Dependent Care FSA Enrollment Form
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending – 2022 Medical & Dependent Care FSA Enrollment Form
- Parking Flexible Spending – Commuter Enrollment Form 2022
- Transit Flexible Spending – Commuter Enrollment Form 2022
Bergen Community College offers two delta dental plans Delta Dental Plus Premier (PPO) and DeltaCare Flagship NJ6 (DMO).
Delta Dental Plus Premier plan option PPO (Preferred Provider Organization)
- PPO Plus Premier Benefit Summary
- Participating and Non-participating coverage levels
- Preventive care is covered at 100%
- CarryoverMax available – with at least one cleaning or one oral exam during the plan year and if less than half of the standard annual maximum is used, CarryoverMax allows you to carry over up to 25% of the unused portion of your standard annual maximum up to a maximum of $500. For more information please see the Delta Dental PPO Plus Premier Summary.
DeltaCare Flagship NJ6 plan option DMO (Dental Maintenance Organization)
- What is DeltaCare Flagship
- DeltaCare Flagship Benefit Summary
- By choosing the DeltaCare plan option, you select a primary dentist in the network and must be referred to specialists within the network.
- Most diagnostic, preventive and endodontic care is at no cost as well as many restorative care procedures.
- Orthodontic coverage is included for dependents through age 26 as well as adult orthodontic with the exception of Invisalign.
- Limited network of providers – call 1-800-722-3524 to see if your dentist is in the network before electing this plan
Bergen Community College offers vision benefits through UnitedHealthcare.
Who do I contact with questions?
You are encouraged to take the time to review the included links and information provided to make an informed decisions regarding your benefits coverage for plan year 2022.
If you have questions regarding your benefits, you can contact Amelia Malak, Benefits Administrator, at email@example.com or at 201-879-1586.