Throughout the academic year, faculty and students will request certain data reports from Institutional Research. If these reports are deemed beneficial to the school as a whole, they will be shared here under the Reports section.
The Graduate Profiles
The Graduate Profiles highlight the demographic makeup of the graduates and the program information for the degrees and certificates awarded during the given academic year.
- 2016 Graduate Profile – August 2015, December 2015 and May 2016
- 2015 Graduate Profile – August 2014, December 2014 and May 2015
- 2014 Graduate Profile – August 2013, December 2013 and May 2014
- 2013 Graduate Profile – August 2012, December 2012 and May 2013
The Annual Institutional Profiles
The Annual Institutional Profiles provide a summary of the relevant institutional data, as well as Bergen Community College’s accomplishments and contributions to the community.
- 2015 Annual Institutional Profile
- 2014 Annual Institutional Profile
- 2013 Annual Institutional Profile
IPEDS Data Feedback Reports
IPEDS (Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System) Data Feedback Reports are intended to provide institutions with a context for examining the data they submitted to IPEDS. The purpose of these reports is to provide institutional executives a useful resource and to help improve the quality and comparability of IPEDS data.
- 2014 IPEDS Data Feedback Report
- 2013 IPEDS Data Feedback Report
- 2012 IPEDS Data Feedback Report
- 2011 IPEDS Data Feedback Report
- 2010 IPEDS Data Feedback Report
- 2009 IPEDS Data Feedback Report
Voluntary Framework of Accountability
The Voluntary Framework of Accountability is the principle accountability framework for community colleges with measures defined to encompass the full breadth of the community college mission and the diversity of students’ goals and educational experiences.
- VFA Year Three Report (Fall 2009 and Fall 2013 Cohorts)
- VFA Year Two Report (Fall 2008 and Fall 2012 Cohorts)
- VFA Year One Report (Fall 2007 and Fall 2011 Cohorts)
10th Day Enrollment Reports
The 10th Day Enrollment Reports present ten-year trend analyses of enrollments at Bergen Community College. Specifically, these analyses consist of student headcount and credit totals. The trends presented are based on enrollment data generated at the end of the 10th Day for each semester.
- Spring Enrollment Trends 2007 – 2016
- Fall Enrollment Trends 2006 – 2015
- Summer Enrollment Trends 2007 – 2016
- Data Box 2011 – 2015 Report includes enrollment information for the past five fall semesters, number of degrees awarded for the past five academic years and number of students who transferred from the program to another 2- or 4- year college over the same five year period.
- Graduation Rates and Course Completion Rates graphically displays five years of graduation rates by race/ethnicity as well as five years of course completion rates by race/ethnicity for Developmental courses, General Education courses and Gatekeeper courses.
- Retention Rate Chart – Fall 2008 to Fall 2015 Cohorts calculates the retention rates from semester to semester of first-time, full-time, degree-seeking student cohorts from Fall 2008 to Fall 2015.
- Student Achievement Measure (SAM) is supported by six sponsoring associations, working together to provide a more comprehensive and accurate picture of student progress and completion.
- Summer Intensive Program Data Brief is a comprehensive look at the four cohorts of the Summer Intensive/Teaneck Senior Service Program dating back to the program’s launch in Summer 2013.