Bergen Community College has served as a leader in developing and sustaining strong K-12 partnerships to provide opportunities for all students. Through partnerships with 48 school districts, the College strives to accelerate college readiness and completion rates. As a key partner with local industry and businesses, Bergen Community College can facilitate relationships between with K-12 partners to strengthen awareness and create pipelines from high school to college, and from college to career. Explore our K-12 programs below.
- 48 local high schools participate in our College-High School Partnership Programs
- 11 high schools and 250 students have enrolled in Early College Programs
- Bergen offers Dual Enrollment classes at 45 local districts with 373 unique courses
- The first class of Certified Production Technicians graduated last year and were placed into immediate employment.
- Get a head start on college
- Strengthen college applications with college level coursework
- Save time and money to complete a college degree
- Explore career options
- Create a smooth transition to higher education
- Fulfill high school requirements while simultaneously earning college credit
- Students can still participate in extracurricular clubs and sports after school
All of our College-High School Partnership Programs take place at any of our three locations including Paramus, Hackensack and Meadowlands or online.
The Turning Point Program is a two-year post-secondary experience for young adults with intellectual disabilities interested in continuing their education. The program utilizes student-centered planning, enhanced academic and peer mentoring support to provide an inclusive college experience. Areas of study include: career skill development and vocational opportunities, academic enrichment, increased ability for self-advocacy and independence. For more information, visit our Turning Point website.
Counselors, teachers and high school administrators interested in learning more about our high school partnerships, please contact email@example.com