Success 101 is a 3-credit college readiness course designed to prepare students for the rigors and expectations of higher education.
The curriculum includes:
- Transition from high school to college
- Self-management and organization (time, money, academic)
- Study strategies, note-taking, test-taking (all subjects)
- Degree exploration and career research
- Health, wellness, interdependence, and emotional intelligence
- Creative and critical reading, writing, thinking, speaking practice for higher education
- Five-year plan
Success 101 can be performed as a dual enrollment course at your high school, incorporated into your Early College or Early Career curriculum or taken as a stand-alone course at Bergen Community college. There are no prerequisites or minimum SAT scores needed to enroll in this course.
For more information, contact Iris Bucchino.