Bergen Shuttle Information
Bergen Shuttle Regular Schedule (when classes are in session)
- Bergen Shuttle Eligibility Information:
– The Shuttle runs from Monday through Friday.
– It is free!
– It is available for current students.
– It is accessible (under ADA compliance guidelines).
- Pick Up/Drop Off Locations:
– PARAMUS: Pitkin Education Center.
– MEADOWLANDS: Parking lot building entrance.
Buses leave at times noted below. Please wait at the Bus Stop in order to be picked up.
- Spring 2018 Semester:
1. The Spring 2018 Departures Times are effective from January 16 through May 8, 2018.
2. Departure times are approximate, and cannot be guaranteed.
3. The time it takes to travel between campuses may vary based on traffic and time of day.
4. All efforts will be made to ensure the shuttle remains on schedule.
5. Please plan ahead and allow for adequate travel time between campuses.
BCC Shuttle Bus – Spring 2018 Schedule (PDF)
Bergen Shuttle Holiday Schedule (when classes are in session)
The bus will not run on the following County Holidays:
– Monday, February 19, 2018 – President’s Day;
– Friday, March 30, 2018 – Good Friday
About the Bergen Shuttle
The BCC Inter-campus Shuttle is made possible by a collaboration between Bergen Community College and Bergen County.The shuttle is provided to current students of the BCC community to connect the Paramus campus and the Lyndhurst center. The BCC Shuttle Committee meets monthly to discuss shuttle service.
Equal Access to Transportation:
The shuttle meets federally mandated Americans with Disabilities Act requirements.
Title VI (Discrimination Policy):
Bergen County Community Transportation is committed to ensuring that no person is excluded from, or denied the benefits of our services on the basis of race, color, or national origin as protected by Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended.
Any person who believes that they have, individually, or as a member of any specific class of persons, been subjected to discrimination on the basis of race, color, or national origin, may file a complaint in writing to Bergen County Community Transportation.
To file a complaint, or for more information on Bergen County Community Transportation‘s obligations under Title VI write to: 178 Essex Street, Lodi, NJ 07644.
A complaint must be filed within 180 days of the alleged discrimination.