Bergen Shuttle operates between Main Campus/Paramus & BCC at the Meadowlands/Lyndhurst when classes are in session.
Bergen Shuttle Eligibility Information
- The Shuttle runs from Monday through Friday.
- It is free!
- It is available for current students.
- It is accessible (under ADA compliance guidelines).
Pick Up/Drop Off Locations
- PARAMUS: Student Center/Pitkin Education Center.
- MEADOWLANDS: Parking lot building’s South entrance.
Buses leave at times noted below. Times are approximate. Please wait at the Bus Stop in order to be picked up.
Times are effective from September 6, 2023 through December 22, 2023.
- PARAMUS: 7:30 a.m., 8:30 a.m., 9:30 a.m., 10:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m., 12:30 p.m., 1:30 p.m., 2:30 p.m., 3:30 p.m., 4:45 p.m., 6:15 p.m., 8:00 p.m.
- MEADOWLANDS: 7:00 a.m., 8:00 a.m., 9:00 a.m., 10:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m., 12:00 p.m., 1:00 p.m., 2:00 p.m., 3:00 p.m., 4:00 p.m., 5:30 p.m., 7:00 p.m.
NOTE: There will be no shuttle service Wednesday, November 22nd through Friday, November 24th. Service will resume on Monday November 27th.
- The time it takes to travel between campuses may vary based on traffic and time of day.
- All efforts will be made to ensure the shuttle remains on schedule.
- Please plan ahead and allow for adequate travel time between campuses.
Safety concerns? Contact Office of Public Safety at (201) 447-9200.
About the Bergen Shuttle
The BCC Inter-campus Shuttle is made possible by a collaboration between Bergen Community College and Bergen County.
The shuttle is provided to current students of the BCC community to connect the Paramus main campus and the Bergen at the Meadowlands/Lyndhurst center.
The BCC Shuttle Committee meets monthly to discuss shuttle service.
Equal Access to Transportation
The shuttle meets federally mandated Americans with Disabilities Act requirements.
Title VI (Discrimination Policy)
Bergen County Community Transportation is committed to ensuring that no person is excluded from, or denied the benefits of our services on the basis of race, color, or national origin as protected by Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended.
Any person who believes that they have, individually, or as a member of any specific class of persons, been subjected to discrimination on the basis of race, color, or national origin, may file a complaint in writing to Bergen County Community Transportation.
To file a complaint, or for more information on Bergen County Community Transportation‘s obligations under Title VI write to: 178 Essex Street, Lodi, NJ 07644.
A complaint must be filed within 180 days of the alleged discrimination.
- Safety Concerns regarding the Bergen shuttle can be directed to the Office of Public Safety, located in Room L-154, Pitkin Education Center, or by calling (201)447-9200.
- For Feedback or Questions regarding the Bergen Shuttle please use the Bergen Shuttle Feedback Form