Phone: (201) 447-7489
Fall 2019 Hours
Monday – Thursday 9am – 7pm
Friday 9am – 4pm
Saturday 10am – 2pm (beginning Oct. 5)
The award-winning Cerullo Learning Assistance Center offers academic support for over 200 BCC courses through a variety of services including: one-on-one appointments, walk-in services, study groups, in-class tutoring, Supplemental Instruction, and online tutoring. All tutoring services are FREE for all currently registered BCC student.
Talk About the CLAC!
- CLAC Newletter Summer 2019
- BCC CLAC Named Best Two-Year College Tutoring Resource in the U.S.
- BCC CLAC Awarded “Program of the Year” by National Tutoring Association (NTA)
The Henry and Edith Cerullo Learning Assistance Center comprises the following individual centers:
- The Tutoring Center
- The Math & Science Walk-In Center
- The Writing Center
- The English Language Resource Center (ELRC)
- The Testing & Tutoring Center at the Meadowlands Campus
- The Supplemental Instruction Center
CLAC Mission Statement: The Cerullo Learning Assistance Center is committed to providing academic support and fostering independent learning for all BCC students in a nurturing environment, while guiding them through their educational journey.
CLAC Vision Statement: The Cerullo Learning Assistance Center commits to providing exemplary academic support utilizing a purposeful, student-centered approach.