Phone: (201) 447-7489
Summer 2019 Hours
Monday/Wednesday 9am – 6pm
Tuesday/Thursday 9am – 5pm
The award-winning Cerullo Learning Assistance Center offers academic support for over 200 BCC courses through a variety of services including: one-on-one appointments, walk-in services, study groups, in-class tutoring, Supplemental Instruction, and online tutoring. All tutoring services are FREE for all currently registered BCC student.
Talk About the CLAC!
- CLAC Newletter Summer 2019
- BCC CLAC Named Best Two-Year College Tutoring Resource in the U.S.
- BCC CLAC Awarded “Program of the Year” by National Tutoring Association (NTA)
The Henry and Edith Cerullo Learning Assistance Center comprises the following individual centers:
- The Tutoring Center
- The Math & Science Walk-In Center
- The Writing Center
- The English Language Resource Center (ELRC)
- The Testing & Tutoring Center at the Meadowlands Campus
- The Supplemental Instruction Center
CLAC Mission Statement: The Cerullo Learning Assistance Center (CLAC) is committed to providing quality academic support accessible to all Bergen Community College (BCC) students. The CLAC comprises the Tutoring Center, Math & Science Walk-In Center, Writing Center, English Language Resource Center, and the Testing & Tutoring Center at the Meadowlands Campus; all centers offer various avenues of tutorial assistance to address the diverse needs of our student population. A dedicated and trained staff of Peer and Professional Tutors work together in a nurturing environment to foster independent learning while guiding students through their educational journey at BCC.