Getting Started At Bergen
Step 1: Apply for Admissions
Apply for Admissions
Step 2: Activate Your Account
Activate your Student Portal Account. Your acceptance letter will provide your Bergen User Name, ID number and Bergen Email. All admissions, testing, financial aid, billing, and registration information will be sent to your portal address.
Phone: (201) 447-7109
Step 3: Complete the FAFSA
Complete the FAFSA Free Application for Federal Student Aid ~ School Code: 004736
Phone: (201) 447-7148
Step 4: Take the Placement Examination – Office of Testing Services
Placement testing is required for all degree or certificate seeking students prior to registration. The Office of Testing Services can provide more information about the examination and eligibility exemptions.
Phone: (201) 447-7203
Step 5: Meet with an Advisor – Advisement Center
- Discuss your placement test results and requirements for your major.
- Select your courses/Build your schedule.
Phone: (201) 612-5480
Step 6: Register for Classes
- In Person – Registration Office
Step 7: Make a Payment
- Online, in person, or by telphone
- Cash, Checks, Money Orders, Credit Cards, 3rd Party Sponsorship and Financial Aid are accepted
- Payment Plan options available
Phone: (201) 447-7105