Health Services Forms for New Incoming and Transfer Students
Health Services Forms for InterCollegiate Athletics Students
Health Services Forms for Diver Students
Health Services Forms for Nursing and Health Professions Students
- Immunization Policy for Health Professions Student and Health Professions Staff
- Nursing and Health Professions -Health (Immunization & Medical) Form
- Incoming Nursing and Health Professions Students/ 2-Step TB Screening Requirements Form
- Continuing Nursing and Health Professions Students 1-Step TB Screening Form
- Annual TB Screening Questionnaire for Health Professions and Nursing Students
- Influenza Vaccine Mandatory Reporting Form
- Hepatitis B Vaccine Acceptance/Declination Form
- Veterinary Technology Program – Immunizations Policy
- Veterinary Technology Program – Rabies Record Form
- Drug Screen Letter & Approved Screening Centers Locations/ Health Professions Students
- Drug Screen Requisition Form / Health Professions Students
- Drug Screen Letter & Approved Screening Centers Locations/Nursing Students
- Drug Screening Requisition Form/Nursing Students
- OSHA Respirator Medical Evaluation Questionnaire
Health Services Forms Submission Process
- To submit any requested health form, medical documentation, or supporting documents, we recommend you use the below provided secure documents submission portal.
- You may want to proceed as follows:
- STEP 1 – Gather all needed forms or requested supporting documents
- STEP 2 – Prepare forms or documents for upload (i.e. scan, photo, as applicable…)
- STEP 3 – Login on the below provided Health Forms Submission Portal to securely complete the cover sheet/questionnaire, upload, and submit requested health forms or documents.
Notes: You will need to use the BCC login information. Failure to use the appropriate document submission portal may delay the processing time.
Documents submitted by Health Professions Programs Students
If you are currently enrolled in one of the health professions program and have to submit the forms or supporting documents to the BCC Health Services Office, please follow this link (inside the purple box) to access the portal.
Documents submitted by any student (except those currently enrolled in Health Professions programs)
The following portal can be used by any student who has been asked to submit forms or supporting documents to the BCC Heath Services Office.
To access the portal, please use this link (inside the orange box):