First Steps for Non-Degree seeking students, click here.
1. Once you have applied and received your BCC username, ID and email address activate your portal.
2. Submit your FAFSA if you are applying for Financial Aid: fafsa.gov
Here are some frequently asked questions about financial aid: https://bergen.edu/financial-aid/frequently-asked-questions/
3. Submit any transcripts you may have.
*Transcripts (college or high school) must come directly from the sending institution or hand delivered to the One Stop / Admissions office. For more information on College transcripts see: https://bergen.edu/new-students/transfertobcc/
4. Take or waive the Accuplacer Basic Skills Placement Test: bergen.edu/testing
5. Meet with an Academic Advisor: bergen.edu/advising
6. Register for classes: https://selfservice.bergen.edu/Student/Student/Courses
7. Pay for classes: https://selfservice.bergen.edu/Student/Finance.
*Payment plans are available: https://mycollegepaymentplan.com/bergen/
*High School Transcripts – Some BCC programs (NJ STARS, Health Professions, Athletics) may require a HS diploma (or equivalent). Transcripts can be sent directly from a high school counselor to firstname.lastname@example.org or brought to the Admissions office in a sealed envelope. Foreign high school diplomas must be evaluated (document by document) by a NACES.org approved agency.
Complete the Student Immunizations/Medical Exam Form and return it to the Office of Health Services (HS-100, Pitkin Building) or submit it online before classes start.
Once you register and pay for classes submit your Student ID card and parking request form here: https://bergen.edu/about-us/public-safety/motor-vehicle-information.
Questions? Office of Admissions & Recruitment, Room SC-110 (Paramus)
(201) 447-7200 • email@example.com • bergen.edu/admissions
The information contained in this packet is subject to change without notice.
Download the Ellucian GO app: Your BCC services, all in one place.
Google Play • Apple App Store • Amazon Kindle