The Bursar’s Office is responsible for the Accounts Receivable of the College.
Bursar’s functions include:
- Timely and accurate billing and collecting of Student tuition, fees, and other miscellaneous charges;
- Prompt crediting of each student’s account;
- Calculating and processing student refunds.
By enrolling at Bergen Community College, a student is accountable to pay all of the charges incurred for a given term by the published deadline. Therefore it is imperative that all students become familiar with our policies as well as payment deadlines.
Trouble making a full payment? Enroll in a Payment Plan.
- Visit http://mycollegepaymentplan.com/bergen
- Learn more about setting up a monthly payment that will automatically be debited to your credit card or checking/savings account until your outstanding balance is paid in full.
Bergen Community College
Bursar’s Office – Room: L-127
400 Paramus Road
Paramus, New Jersey 07652-1595
Phone: (201) 447-7105
Fax: (201) 447-3518