You will be expected to make a payment in full by the payment due date.
Payment arrangements are due at time of registration.
1. If you do not plan to attend the Fall 2019 session(s), you must officially withdraw from classes by the deadline date to avoid tuition and fee charges being posted to your account.
2. The official withdrawal deadline dates for Fall 2020 sessions are in the FALL 2020 Registration Calendar.
3. The Official withdrawal deadline dates for Summer 2020 are included in the SUMMER 2020 Registration Calendar.
*PAYMENT PLAN applicable for Fall
Bergen Community College is pleased to offer the tuition payment plan, administered by Nelnet Business Solutions as a manageable alternative to paying your semester bill in a lump-sum payment.
The tuition payment plan is interest free. It can be used on its own or in combination with financial aid, grants, and loans. It also allows you to pay the semester’s costs over a number of months, interest-free.The first payment is due when you enroll. You will be billed for the remaining payments.
To be eligible you must register for a minimum of $500.00 and pay a non-refundable enrollment fee of $25.00.
Payment Deadlines for Summer 2020
- Payment Due Date: At time of registration.
Payment Deadlines for Fall 2020
- First Payment Due Date: July 14, 2020.
- Applicable to all 2020 Fall sessions (Fall 1, Fall 2, Flex 1, and Flex 2).
- Payment is due immediately for any 2020 Fall registration completed on or after July 14th.