You will be expected to make a payment in full by the payment due date.
Please review your Account Summary statement at the time of registration (accessible via Self-Service: MY.BERGEN.EDU Portal > Student Finance / Payments > Account Summary).
Notes: Payment arrangements are due at time of registration.
- If you do not plan to attend the Spring 2022, Summer 2022, or Fall 2022 session(s) you must officially withdraw from classes by the deadline date to avoid tuition and fee charges being posted to your account.
- The official withdrawal deadline dates for Spring 2022, Summer 2022, and Fall 2022 sessions are in the Registration and Academic Calendar.
*PAYMENT PLAN applicable for Fall & Spring
Bergen Community College is pleased to offer the tuition payment plan, administered by Nelnet Business Solutions as a manageable alternative to paying your semester bill in a lump-sum payment.
The tuition payment plan is interest free. It can be used on its own or in combination with financial aid, grants, and loans. It also allows you to pay the semester’s costs over a number of months, interest-free.
The first payment is due when you enroll. You will be billed for the remaining payments.
To be eligible you must register for a minimum of $500.00 and pay a non-refundable enrollment fee of $25.00.
Payment Deadlines for Summer 2022
- Payment arrangements due at time of registration.
- Applicable to all 2022 Summer sessions (Summer 1, Summer U, Summer 2, and Summer 2/S3).
Payment Deadlines for Fall 2022
- First Payment Due Date: July 12, 2022.
- Applicable to all 2022 Fall sessions (Fall 1, Fall 2, Flex 1, and Flex 2).
- Payment is due immediately for any 2022 Fall registration completed on or after July 1, 2022.
Payment Deadlines for Spring 2022
- First Payment Due Date: Tuesday, December 7, 2021.
- Applicable to all 2022 Spring sessions (Spring 1, Spring 2, Flex 1, and Flex 2).
- Payment is due immediately for any 2022 Spring registration completed on or after Tuesday, December 1, 2021.