You will be expected to make a payment in full by the payment due date.
Please review your Account Summary statement at the time of registration (accessible via Self-Service: MY.BERGEN.EDU Portal > Student Finance / Payments > Account Summary).
Payment arrangements are due at time of registration. Payment options information can be found at www.bergen.edu/pay
- If you do not plan to attend Fall 2023 session(s), you must officially withdraw from classes by the deadline date to avoid tuition and fee charges being posted to your account.
- The official withdrawal deadline dates for Fall 2023, Winter/Spring 2024 sessions are included in the Registration and Academic Calendar.
Payment Deadlines for Fall 2023
- Applicable to all 2023 Fall sessions (Fall 1, Fall 2, Flex 1, and Flex 2).
- Payment is due immediately for any 2023 Fall registration.
Payment Deadlines for Winter/Spring 2024
- First Payment Due Date: Tuesday, December 5, 2023.
- Applicable to all 2024 Winter and 2024 Spring sessions (Spring 1, Spring 2, Flex 1, and Flex 2).
- Payment is due immediately for any 2024 Winter/Spring registration completed on or after December 5.
Payment Plan Benefits
Bergen Community College is pleased to offer the tuition payment plan, administered by Nelnet Business Solutions as a manageable alternative to paying your semester bill in a lump-sum payment.
There’s no interest, payment options are flexible, setup fees are affordable, and it’s easy to enroll.
*PAYMENT PLAN applicable for Fall, Spring, and Summer semester
- Secure your classes. Enroll in the Payment by the payment due date.
- For payment options information, visit https://bergen.edu/bursar/payment-options/
Notes: Registration changes (Add/Drop) dates, payment deadlines information can be found in the Registration Calendar (www.bergen.edu/regcal)