Refunds are based on the official start date of each semester and the date the student officially withdraws from class.
Refunds are made available to students by electronic/direct deposit or by checks.
Electronic Refund Payment Instructions
The electronic refund payment option allows students to access the available funds faster.
The electronic refund payment service is administered by Bergen Community College.
To be able to use the electronic refund payment option, the student will need an active bank account.
To set the up the account, students need use the Bergen Student Portal/Self Service:
Student Portal (my.bergen.edu)> Student Finance/Payments >Financial Information >Banking Information > Add an Account > Enter Bank Information.
- Reference material/handout: For step-by- step electronic refund payment instructions, feel free to review the Electronic Refund Payment Instructions Postcard/Flyer (PDF)
- Notes/Terms and Conditions: After entering the bank information, you must agree to the terms and conditions before you click “Submit.“
Tuition Refunds Schedule/Calendar
The actual refunds dates are published each semester in the Registration and Academic Calendar under the “Tuition Refunds Dates” content section.
To access specific details about the tuition refunds dates, please follow below links.
Current and Upcoming Semesters
- Tuition Refunds for Fall 2022
- Tuition Refunds for Spring 2022
- Tuition Refunds for Winter 2022
- Tuition Refunds for Fall 2021
- Tuition Refunds for Summer 2021
- Tuition Refunds for Spring 2021
- Tuition Refunds for Winter 2021
- Tuition Refunds for Fall 2020
- Tuition Refunds for Summer 2020
- Tuition Refunds Dates for Spring 2020
- Tuition Refunds Dates for Winter 2020
- Tuition Refunds Dates for Fall 2019