Dental Hygiene Clinic
Did you know that Bergen Community College has a state of the art 24 chair Dental Hygiene Clinic on Campus? We invite you to make an appointment. Services are provided by students in the Dental Hygiene Program who perform preventive oral care procedures under the supervision of faculty, dentists, and licensed dental hygienists. Our students have been providing quality care to the community since 1972.
For an appointment or information call 201-447-7180
We are located in the Health Professions Building, 1st floor, HP 103
- Prophylaxis: (Cleaning) $20
- X-rays: B.W.X $5, F.M.X $15, Single X-Ray $5 (Can be sent to your dentist)
- Sealant: $5 per tooth
- Fluoride: $5
APPOINTMENTS ARE AVAILABLE AT 8:30 AM & 1:00 PM
- Fall Semester (September – December): Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- Spring Semester (January – May): Monday through Friday
- Summer Session (May – June): Tuesday, Wednesday 9:00 a.m.