Financial Aid Forms
The requested document(s) will appear in Bergen Self-Service [under Self-Service > Financial Aid >Required Documents].
Certain documents, for example the Statement of Identity and Educational Purpose, Proof of U.S. Citizenship, official government issued photo identification, etc…. must be submitted directly to the One-Stop Center (A-129).
Financial Aid Forms for 2019-2020 Academic Year
The following forms are to be submitted to One Stop/Office of Financial Aid (NOT to the Bergen Verification Team):
Financial Aid Forms for 2018-2019 Academic Year
2018-2019 VERIFICATION WORKSHEETS
• Please note, for Financial Aid purposes a student is considered “Dependent” until the age of 24.
This means parental data must be supplied in order to determine your Financial Aid eligibility.
• Please note, for Financial Aid purposes, a student is considered “Independent” if they meet at least one of the following:
- You are 24 or older by December 31, 2018;
- Working toward a Master’s or Doctorate degree;
- Have dependents who receive more than half of their support from you;
- If at any time since you turned 13, both of your parents deceased, you were in foster care, or you were a ward or dependent of the court;
- If you are an Emancipated minor or are you are in a legal guardianship as determined by a court;
- Unaccompanied youth who is homeless or self-supporting and at risk of being homeless;
- Currently serving on active duty in the U.S. armed forces for purposes other than training;
- Veteran of the U.S. armed forces.