Financial Aid Forms
The Office of Financial Aid will notify you via your Bergen Portal and E-mail accounts if you are required to complete one of the forms below.
To submit a form other than our Laserfiche or Dynamic Forms, please e-mail them to: [email protected] (from your BCC Student E-mail).
Email messages and attachments originating from and received on the Bergen Community College system are encrypted to at least an AES-256-bit level, any download of information from the College system or dissemination of information from a non-College email account could expose personally identifiable information (“PSI”) or sensitive personally identifiable information (“SPII). Any PSI or SPII sent from outside the College system should utilize a password-protected encrypted attachment, with the password sent in a separate email.
For information about creating encrypted attachments, see https://ifap.ed.gov/eannouncements/attachments/CyberFAQ.pdf.
To access the financial aid forms, please follow below links.
We highly recommend that you refer back to any Financial Aid communication (e-mail, letter,…) that may have been sent to you, such as the “Missing information Notice” , “Unusual Enrollment History Decision“, … correspondences and follow up accordingly.
- Please make sure that you include your Student ID in all correspondence. DO NOT INCLUDE YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER.
- If you are required to submit a document that needs to be verified in-person (e.g.: Proof of U.S. Citizenship, H.S. Diploma, Photo I.D., etc.), do not e-mail it. Please come to the One Stop with the original document and a copy for verification.
Financial Aid Forms for 2018-2019 Academic Year
2018-2019 VERIFICATION WORKSHEETS
• Please note, for Financial Aid purposes a student is considered “Dependent” until the age of 24.
This means parental data must be supplied in order to determine your Financial Aid eligibility.
• Please note, for Financial Aid purposes, a student is considered “Independent” if they meet at least one of the following:
- You are 24 or older by December 31, 2018;
- Working toward a Master’s or Doctorate degree;
- Have dependents who receive more than half of their support from you;
- If at any time since you turned 13, both of your parents deceased, you were in foster care, or you were a ward or dependent of the court;
- If you are an Emancipated minor or are you are in a legal guardianship as determined by a court;
- Unaccompanied youth who is homeless or self-supporting and at risk of being homeless;
- Currently serving on active duty in the U.S. armed forces for purposes other than training;
- Veteran of the U.S. armed forces.
2018-2019 RENTAL PROPERTY VALUATION FORMS
2018-2019 REQUEST FOR SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCE FORMS
- 2018-2019 Request for Special Circumstance – Dependent Students (Dynamic Form)
- 2018-2019 Request for Special Circumstance – Independent Married Students (Dynamic Form)
- 2018-2019 Request for Special Circumstance – Independent Unmarried Students (Dynamic Form)
2018-2019 BUSINESS NET WORTH FORMS
- 2018-2019 Business Net Worth – Dependent Students (Dynamic Form)
- 2018-2019 Business Net Worth – Independent Married Students (Dynamic Form)
- 2018-2019 Business Net Worth – Independent Unmarried Students (Dynamic Form)
2018-2019 MARITAL STATUS CONFIRMATION FORMS
- 2018-2019 Marital Status Confirmation – Dependent Students (Dynamic Form)
- 2018-2019 Marital Status Confirmation – Independent Students – Divorced/Separated (Dynamic Form)
- 2018-2019 Marital Status Confirmation – Independent Students – Married/Living Together (Dynamic Form)
2018-2019 OTHER FORMS
Financial Aid Forms for 2019-2020 Academic Year
Verification information for the 2019-2020 FAFSA application or renewal coming soon.