Bergen’s one-stop registration event streamlines the enrollment steps at one convenient location.
Our goal is to make your enrollment experience as smooth, efficient and friendly as possible.
Express Registration is Available!
on the Paramus Campus in the Pitkin Education Center
- Wednesday and Thursday, August 21-22, 2019 from 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Friday, August 23, 2019 from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Saturday, August 24, 2019 from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Monday through Thursday, August 26-29, 2019 from 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Notes/Hours of Operations: Please refer to One Stop/Registration Center’s Hours of Operations.
Easy access in one place:
- Start or Complete your Bergen application
- On-the-spot transcript evaluation, if necessary
- Take placement test(s), if necessary
- Meet with an Academic Counselor to discuss placement test results, degree requirements and course selection
- Register for classes
- Fill out your FAFSA and financial aid paperwork, if desired (we can help!)
- Make payment or set up a payment plan
You will find a calendar of the Accuplacer test dates on the main page of the Testing Services website: https://bergen.edu/testing.
You may check in and take the test between the times listed for the Accuplacer Examination. No appointment or fee is necessary to take the placement test. Please remember to bring a government issued photo I.D. with you.
It is recommended that students study prior to taking the placement test. You may find available study guides on the website link below:
Please refer to our website links below for our waiver policy. You may not need to take the test at all.
Come prepared with:
- Photo ID
- Unofficial/official transcripts
- FAFSA documents (visit www.bergen.edu/fa for guidance)