Express Registration is available!
Bergen’s One-Stop “Express” registration event streamlines your registration!
Apply, Test, See an Advisor, Register, and Make Payment Arrangements, all in One Visit.
Be on Campus by 9:00 a.m. and complete the registration process by 1:00 p.m.
Be in by 1:00 p.m. and complete registration by 5:00 p.m.
You may also choose to complete the entire registration process online as an alternative option.
We are committed to have your enrollment experience move forward as smoothly and efficiently as possible.
Service Hours Paramus Campus (Pitkin Education Center)
- Monday through Thursday: 8:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- For Winter and Spring Registration Dates, visit www.bergen.edu/regcal
Easy access in one place
(For navigation & quick access to Services, go to www.bergen.edu/onestop )
- Start or Complete your Bergen admissions application
- Transfer students may have their transcript, official or unofficial, evaluated on-the-spot for transfer credit
- Take placement test(s), if necessary
- Meet with an Academic Counselor to discuss placement test results, your program, degree requirements and course selection
- Register for classes-– We can assist with online registration and using the Remote Registration Form (RRF)
- We can assist with creating a FAFSA account and assisting with the completion of the form
- Make payment – We can assist with the set up of a payment plan.
Come prepared with:
- Photo ID (with home/residence address preferred)
- Unofficial/official transcripts (college and high school documents may be helpful)
- SAT Scores (College Board)
- FAFSA documents (visit www.bergen.edu/fa for guidance… e.g., Tax returns).
Course Offerings & Availability