The Office of Student Affairs at the Meadowlands is dedicated to facilitating the success of students seeking advisement, counseling, and support in the education arena. Our team of dedicated professionals value our students by providing seamless services and resources from beginning to end. Whether you’re a new student, a transfer or returning for continuing education, we value dedication to community and individual growth, in addition to academic excellence.
Educate and empower students to become responsible life-long learners with a global society.
- Student success through a continued collaboration and assessment;
- Diversity awareness that fosters mutual respect for all members of the community;
- Holistic approach to student development – intellectual, physical, mental, spiritual, and emotional;
- Empowerment through advocacy and guidance.
- Fiscal integrity to ensure student access to services.
- Academic Counseling
- Career and Transfer Services
- Campus Tours
- Financial Aid Assistance
- Federal Work-Study Employment
- Personal Counseling;
- Resume Writing
- Interviewing Skills Workshops
- Registration Services
- Academic Advsing
- Tutoring and Testing Center
- Free Shuttle between Lyndhurst and Paramus
- ESL Classes
- Honors Courses
- Qnomy (Virtual Queuing System)
- Campus Police/Public Safety
- Gourmet Dining/Cafe
- Information Technology/Technical Support
- Student Lounge
- Free-time Computer Labs
- Food Pantry
- Student Clubs and Student Government