Are you considering a career in Healthcare? Are you currently employed as a healthcare professional? If so, please consider enrolling in one of the courses listed below to achieve your educational and professional goals.
The Division of Continuing Education and Workforce Development offers career training in health professions as well as career-accelerating professional development programs. Bergen Community College is aligned with multiple accrediting organizations providing industry-recognized credentials and professional development contact hours/CEU’s.
Whether you are exploring a new career in health professions or are a seasoned expert, our courses provide quality, student-focused learning opportunities.
Bergen CE Health Professions has established community partnerships with healthcare employers to provide our students with real-world experience for in-demand job opportunities.
To request program information, please contact the Division of Continuing Education and Workforce Development at (201) 447-7488 or send an email request to HPCEprograms@bergen.edu
Health Professions Program Pathways:
Health Professions Courses/Certificates:
- HH 133 | Pharmacy Technician Certification Program
- HH 190 | Advanced Patient Care Skills
- HH 193 | Phlebotomy Technician Skills Certification
- HH 194 | Cardiac Rhythm Interpretation Course
- HH 211 | EKG Certified Technician
- HH 266 | Medical Terminology
- HH 337 | Medical Billing Certification Course
- HH 339 | Patient Care Technician Skills, Fast Track
- HH 352 | Blood Borne Pathogens Certificate
- HH 354 | Pharmacy Technician Compounding
- HH 356 | ESL For Health Professions
- HH 703 | BLS for Healthcare Providers
- HH 772 | Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Program
- HH-008 | Central Sterile Processing Technician
- HH-177 | CADC Domain I
- HH-178 | CADC Domain II
- HH-179 | CADC Domain III
- HH-180 | CADC Domain IV
- HH-181 | CADC Domain V
- HH-350 | Dietary Aide for Health Professionals
- HH-404 | Adult IV Therapy & Phlebotomy Skills for Nurses
New! Cannabis Dispensary Associate Training
We are now offering an Advanced Dispensary Associate certificate to prepare individuals with the skills and knowledge needed to succeed in cannabis retail. The program can be completed in just 8 weeks, and because it’s 100% online, you can study when it’s most convenient for you.
Register today and begin your cannabis education journey.
Health Professions Online Training
We also offer Health Professions online training that includes being placed in an internship rotation. More than 20 certificate programs are available including: Medical Scribe, Telehealth Coordinator, Dental Assistant, Medical Assistant and more. See a full list of the courses offered below.