Step 1: Apply to the College
- If you have not already applied to the college please complete the application before continuing.
- You can Apply Online or a paper application is available in the Office of Admissions and Recruitment, room A-115 in the Pitkin Education Center (also known as the Main Building)
- Once your application is processed you will receive a letter inviting you to take the Basic Skills Placement Test called the Accuplacer. Instructions will be provided by the Office of Testing Services.
- If you are planning to request the Accommodation of Extra Time for this test, the Office of Specialized Services will contact you after your documentation is reviewed.
- You must be found eligible for this Accommodation.
- See Documentation Guidelines for details.
- To request a Sign Language Interpreter for the Placement Test please fill out the Interpreter Request Form